At Turlock High we promote an environment in which students are challenged mentally AND physically. We believe strong bodies help develop strong minds. We have already reviewed our grading policy and class expectations. Basically, show up-be properly prepared- work hard- have a positive attitude. More detailed policies and expectations will be reviewed yearlong in class, here on this page, and at Back to School Night. We look forward to another great year. Remember, you have 3 days to make up any lost points. I try to update my on-line grades every week.
Get an 'A' in P.E.!
1. Be present! More than 9 absences/NP's per quarter results in an 'F'
2. Be active! To receive credit, students must actively participate.
3. Achieve State Standards minimums in push-up/sit-up/running tests.
4. Be properly dressed out to work hard every day! Students not dressed in P.E. uniform will be sent to the Dean AND lose participation credit.
5. Complete all written assignments and turn in when due. No late work is accepted
We appreciate your patience will we are under construction, returning our gym to its former glory.